Friday, July 18, 2014

JETER'S UNDER WHERE?



With this being Derek Jeter's final season, most of us are wondering what is next for our beloved Captain. Traveling, settling down, maybe selling some thongs?

Wait... what?


That's right! It seems like Jeter is channeling a certain platinum haired R&B artist.

Jeter happens to be partial owner of Frigo Underwear. Frigo is a high end underwear company with a patent Frigo Pouch, that is adjustable for your uh... frank and beans. They sell mens thongs known as "Tempur-Pedic banana hammocks."


So, is that like a mattress for your nether regions? I hear those new memory foam ones, with the cooling beads are nice.

According to a report (HERE), a source said that his reps have been keeping the fact that he was an investor a secret because "his team is worried about him posing in the underwear a la Hall of Fame pitcher Jim Palmer."

I am now curious if Jason Giambi's gold thong spurred the idea to invest in these jock straps, or if the tight whitey's led to the Giambi gold thong. Ladies, I wouldn't expect Jeet to be flossing any of his products any time soon. Not really our Captains style. I don't see him cracking on this one either. I should note that I did attempt to find a picture that corresponded to Giambi, and the golden thong. I'm fairly certain I would have been banned from the Internet. This is still a family site, guys! I wouldn't want to wedge myself into an uncomfortable position with you all.

I guess retiring Yankees have to make a steady income somehow, right? Michael Jordan has Hanes, why not Jeter with Frigo? They are like Hanes, but classier. I mean, an adjustable pouch! I feel fancy already!

Hey... it's Friday. We're having alittle fun...



--Erica Morales BYB Senior Writer 
Twitter: @e_morales1804

 
  


You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017