Saturday, June 14, 2014

TRACKING ALEX RODRIGUEZ


If you read BYB regularly, and have been for a while, you know that we've been on top of everything Alex Rodriguez. We covered the hearings, and the circus surrounding it. But now that it's over, some of you are wondering what our infamous slugger is doing. We know... we thought we'd share.

Alright, maybe most of you just want to let him live his life silently, or don't care to hear about him again. Tough! I'm telling you anyway. I'm going all tabloid on you, and getting you the inside scoop. No worries, guys! You can thank me later. 

On October 21, 2013, A-Rod was spotted with his girlfriend, the beautiful Torrie Wilson. 


Seriously, Torrie is gorgeous. Even in workout gear, the lady is breathtaking. The former WWE Diva kicks serious butt too, so if I were ARod, I'd just quietly carry those bags, and pretend I was enjoying it.

Back in November, he watched the game between Florida State, and the Miami Hurricanes. This is him watching...


I can't seem to figure out who he was rooting for though. He looks like he's concentrating intensely. Go team! 

January 4, 2014: ARod was seen arriving at LAX.


Say what you will about ARod, he is a sharp dresser. Looking good, sir. 


Of course there have been the countless stories in the Daily News about him. There was his unpaid bills, his shaved legs, and more recently the story of the woman who kept him from quitting baseball (HERE). Oh, let's not forget the story they ran quoting InStyle magazine about Kate Hudson, and her shock over ARod and Lance Armstrong (HERE). Seriously, the News' dislike of ARod is kind of laughable. They are grasping at straws in an attempt to further tarnish his career. I highly doubt he needs help. Lay off the guy, geesh! 

Okay, so what is ARod really doing? Mostly, just being a dad. You can scroll through his Facebook feed and see the time he is dedicating to his daughters. Those two beauties are the spotlight of his page.


He's doing some traveling, and even got to watch his nephew play baseball. 

Look, I know a lot of folks don't like him, and that's fine. I believe in giving celebrities their privacy. Regardless of anything else, they are just regular Joe's, with bigger houses, and better cars. I don't know where ARod is all of the time, and I am okay with that. I don't think anyone should want to know. I hope that wherever he is, and with whomever, he is reflecting on his actions. I hope he is mentally preparing for whatever comes after this suspension.

And I hope that he is enjoying time with his daughters. They deserve some time with their daddy. Despite what your personal feelings are toward him, he is still their hero. Daddy's always are in the eyes of their little girls.



--Erica Morales BYB Senior Writer 
Twitter: @e_morales1804

 
 


You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017