Saturday, June 7, 2014

THIS IS YANKEES COMEDY


I like to laugh.  Thank God the YES Network came up with this little internet show featuring Mark Teixeira as the host. It's called Foul Territory.  It's funny, it's comedy and it truly allows a guy like Mark Teixeira to  loosen up and not be perceived by the general public and Yankee fans as a tight ass.  Trust me, I always found Mark to be that way... now I don't.  There are plenty of episodes out there, but this one is one of my favorites.


I'm sure Jeana Bellezza will be looking for every episode right now!

Enjoy your Saturday everyone.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017