Thursday, June 5, 2014

THE BLEEDING YANKEE BLUE VIDEO PATROL: PART 2


Here's another installment of the BYB Video Patrol.  It's back by popular demand.  If you haven't done it yet, be sure to check out THE BLEEDING YANKEE BLUE VIDEO PATROL: PART 1.

OK... here we go!

Ichiro bunted a home run?



I know, it's edited really well and is right now one of my favorite videos out there. I showed by kid and he crapped himself. I had to explain that it was fake, but it's AWESOME!



This is a classic. George Steinbrenner and Billy Martin in a 1978 Miller Light commercial.  Obviously we know that Billy died in a car accident for drunk driving on Christmas day in 1989, according to reports. That is the eeire part of it of course, but the banter between the 2 is classic to this day.



This is the 1962 Movie Trailer Safe at Home featuring Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris.  This is a true classic.  It's amazing just how slow the trailer is.  I mean, it's a movie spot that's over 2:30 minutes. These days, it's 30 seconds.  How times have changed.  Enjoy this.




This is Derek Jeter's home run when he was officially named Mr. November after his home run in the 2001 World Series off Byung-Hyun Kim.  I remember it like it was yesterday and it still gives me chills. My God!




Finally, George Brett telling him teammates about when he once crapped his pants.  I always found this to be hilarious.  It's sad that I find this so funny, but I do. Boy humor I guess. He's got a mouth on him, so make sure the kids aren't around.

I hope you guys enjoyed part 2. Part 3 is coming soon.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017