Tuesday, June 24, 2014

BROKEN DOWN IN YANKEELAND


I understand a setback. I don't understand continual setbacks.

A quite note and I don't want to make you even more depressed after a huge Yankee loss last night. This is just to keep you in the loop and yes, once you read it, you'll want to punch the dog, but whatever man. I feel like this is just  the way the Yankees are supposed to be this season... struggling, injury-prone, and frustrating.

Michael Pineda suffered another setback. What's the reality? We won't see the guy until August...MAYBE.

Chad Jennings of LoHud tweeted this:

OK then. I will continue to wait and root for this guy's return... but with all the setbacks, it just looks real bad and I'm quickly becoming uninterested... how about you?

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017