Wednesday, June 4, 2014

ACEVES GONZO

That was fast.


Aaron Gleeman of Hardball Talk writes that Afredo Aceves was designated for assignment by the Yankees. He writes that Aceves:

"...has been designated for assignment after throwing 19 innings for New York."

He also wrote this, which I thought was a tinge rotten:


"...Aceves has a 5.39 ERA in 140 innings dating back to 2012 and his reputation as a semi-crazy person probably won’t help him keep another gig."

The only time he was a "semi-crazy person" was when he was in Boston. I'm semi-crazy when I visit Boston too... not cool Gleeman! I'M KIDDING!

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017