Friday, May 9, 2014

YUP... A DINOSAUR THREW OUT THE FIRST PITCH IN SAN DIEGO!


I've seen alot of crazy things in my life.  Derek Jeter's flip to Jorge Posada to get Jeremy Giambi out in 2001 tops my list.


Well... move over Derek, there was a dinosaur in San Diego throwing out the first pitch at Petco Park and the idea was absolutely creative and alot of fun! Check it out:





It was for a promotion of "Walking with Dinosaurs", but it's my humble opinion that they just should have done it and went about their business... no promotion, no reference to a random dinosaur on the field... just act like it's the norm!


Huge props to the Padres and the "Walking with Dinosaur" crew... my kids have been freaking out about this for the past 24 hours.  They're fascinated!  Good work.


Up next, Gary Bussey will throw out the first pitch... it will probably bring the same level of chaos and insanity. God this guy makes me anxious...

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017