Monday, May 5, 2014

GUESS WHEN BRENDAN RYAN'S BACK?


Good news if you're Brendan Ryan. He's gonna be back tomorrow.  That comes from Jorge Castillo of the Newark Star Ledger:
Look, defensively Ryan is a great addition to the club and let's hope that everything is fine with his return, but the reality is, unless he can pitch 7 strong innings, I'm not sure how much support this adds right now.  I actually miss Dean Anna... there... I said it.


The Yankees need a winning streak and confidence right now.  That's the most important thing. I look forward to having Ryan back... but we need wins, wins, wins. Hopefully this helps.

I also got a kick out of Castillo's tweet about Pineda's suspension. I mean sure, Michael's suspension is complete, but the guy's still hurt, it kind of doesn't matter. 

I also laughed at Castillo's Twitter avatar... 


We get it, you stood next to Mariano Rivera once. So did I, I just don't have a picture to prove it.

I kid Castillo, I kid...

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017