Friday, May 2, 2014

DOOM & GLOOM ON MAY 2nd? SERIOUSLY?

"The world is ending." 

"The Yankees suck."  

"We can’t beat the Mariners." 

"We should have never let Robinson Cano go."  

"Brian Roberts sucks… everybody sucks."

Is this seriously what I’m reading today?  Where’s the team spirit? Where are the Yankee fans I know and love? We sound like Red Sox fans. We sound line whiners! We need to chillax. We are the Yankees. Again… it’s May 2nd. 

Look, every team loses once in a while.  Every team makes an error once in a while. Every team digs deep and tries to win too.  The last 2 games, well,  it just  isn’t happening. But it’s not over.  To quote John Belushi, “Nothing is over until we decide it is.” 


By that I mean simply, the Yankees will now dig deep and win because, that’s the goal, isn’t it? You don’t show up to lose. We will turn it around. 


I’m disappointed in the Yankee fans that want to jump ship because of a few loses.  Look, there’s no question I wake up allittle annoyed too, but you gotta believe.  This is the team we have been handed.  If you ask me, it’s a pretty good one. But understand this, no team, IN HISTORY has won 162 games.  If they did, I’m buying their jersey too, but I’m a Yankee fan and I still believe in my club, even in May.  

All I’m saying is wait it out. 

The world is NOT ending. 

The Yankees actually DON’T suck. 

The Yankees actually CAN beat the Mariners. 


 Believe it or not, it’s fine that Cano left New York. 


Brian Roberts IS still a good player… and no, everybody does NOT suck.  

 Don’t bring the hate. Bring back that Yankee spirit we all know and love.

We’re Yankee fans… remember? 

Oh yeah, and Go Yanks!

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017