Wednesday, February 5, 2014

BRONSON ARROYO HAS MAD INTEREST NOW

It now looks like other teams have jumped into the Bronson Arroyo hunt, or "tire kicking" or something...


According to Bon Nightengale at USA Today, the Arizona Diamondbacks, the Baltimore Orioles and the Los Angeles Dodgers are all in in some capacity when it comes to signing Arroyo:
Remember yesterday we wrote THE YANKS COULD LOSE THEIR CHANCE FOR ARROYO?, and I put a "question mark" after it, because I was puzzled... the Yankees were connected to Arroyo just like many teams this off season and I was thinking for sure the Yanks had a flier out on the guy. I guess I was wrong, oh well.


Many are still debating Arroyo vs. Ubaldo Jimenez in Yankeeland.  Truth be told, I like Bronson more, but there was that lingering story about the Yankees signing Jimenez even if they signed Masahiro Tanaka


Not sure where the hell rumor that came from originally, but it's out there, but it appears to haven't gathered any traction... oh well. That's the baseball off season for you.


Yeah, but back to Arroyo... it now seems serious... teams gathering like they are ready to pounce on the guy, and I say, good for him; he's been a solid pitcher with a good career. Whomever signs him will be pleased I'm sure.

Just wanted to keep you guys in the loop.

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fasted growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017