Saturday, January 4, 2014

WHAT'S IN HIS TWITTER PICS: IVAN NOVA


Well ladies and gentlemen... we found that series that the BYB freaks love! I'm thrilled about it. It's the WHAT'S IN HIS TWITTER PICS series and it's very popular. Thank you!

We decided to keep it going, with another one from another New York Yankee.  That's right, we raided the twitter pics of the one and only Ivan Nova.

Now, you may think the guy is boring, but his pictures are pretty funny.  For instance. Check this one out:
This one's from back in June and I saw it and burst out laughing... and I was on the train, so it was kind of uncomfortable. Anyway... it proves to me that Nova has a sense of humor.

Speaking of a sense of humor, check out Nova here, breaking balls with CC Sabathia last March during the World Baseball stuff.
I like that.  I like that CC was in on it too. All good man.

This one was kind of funny and weird to me.  This is Nova doing his best "selfie" with a set of headphones. We believe he wrote "Total boredom. What's missing is water." 
Or does he mean "drinks", not "water". Who knows. I thought it was funny.

This last one is a food shot.  I should start Tweeting him my food like I do to Clay Rapada. It's amazing how many people take pictures of their food. This caption is pretty funny too:
Good stuff from Ivan Nova.  Who knew the guy had a fun sense of humor.  Thanks for letting us go through your pictures Ivan, you have some good stuff there.

Have a good season this year please, we're all pulling for you.

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fasted growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017