Thursday, January 9, 2014

EVEN THE SABATHIAS HAVE DATE NIGHT!


This is why I love Amber and CC Sabathia.  In addition to them being part of the Yankee family and the BYB family (Read CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR: INTERVIEW WITH THE SABATHIAS), they are regular people too! 


I told you a while back in A SABATHIA MOMENT WE'LL NEVER FORGET that my wife and Amber hit it off wonderfully.  They spoke to each other about family and raising kids and how crazy it gets sometimes being a mother and a wife.  My wife loved their chat. In fact, here is what we wrote about the meeting: 
"The meeting between my wife and Amber can only be explained 1 way... fast friends.  They got each other, an instant connection. Amber's a darling in so many ways, and that's sincere and honest."
So what am I telling you this? Because even celebrities like the Sabathias are real and regular people. This was just posted by Amber on Twitter, with the hashtag, #DATENIGHT.

Amber and CC are crazy about each other and Amber told us that in our interview with them.  She said of meeting CC way back:
"CC and I met in high school and I just knew he would be my husband infact, when I came home after meeting CC, I told my brother, I just met your future brother in law."
Sure, if may not be a big deal to you, but it is to me.  It's phrases like "Date Night" that are in my every day vocabulary in my house.  Sure we all love our kids but we gotta get out of the house some time.  I love these 2... they're really into each other and I just wanted to share. Enjoy your day.

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017