Friday, January 3, 2014

CRAIG BIGGIO BELONGS IN THE HALL OF FAME


Yeah this is a Yankee site, but I'm a baseball fan and that comes first.  I believe Pete Rose was one of the greatest ball players who ever played in my lifetime and I appreciated Cal Ripken Jr.


I was obsessed with Rickey Henderson as a kid to the point where I made my parents buy me white cleats and I believe that Craig Biggio played the game with class and passion and integrity.

I took a page from Craig Calcaterra of Hardball Talk who put together a short write-up about Craig Biggio yesterday and included a video the will "sway" you.  As Craig wrote: "He may not have done one thing better than anyone else, but he did EVERYTHING well." That's very true.

Now keep in mind, this video is a spoof and probably goes on alittle too long, but it's funny and half true when it comes to his baseball ability. The stats are true. His career is great and Biggio should be considered...

Check this out:


Any questions?

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fasted growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017