Tuesday, January 7, 2014

BOBBY ABREU IS STILL PLAYING... I SWEAR

Now, I guess playing and being "looked at" as possibly filling a position are 2 different things of course, but never the less, it's interesting that the Indians are serious about signing Bobby Abreu.  Plus, he's a former Yankee... so we take care of our own here and we report stuff like this...


Bobby Abreu is being scouted by the Indians.  That comes from Tony Lastoria:
Hey, good for Abreu.  If he can get back to the majors, I applaud him.  Again, the last team he played for was the Dodgers in 2012.


I was an Abreu fan when he was with the Yankees. I actually have an Abreu jersey.  I think I might have been the only one to make that purchase... but so what, I went for it.

If anything happens with Bobby, of course we will tell you here on BYB.

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017