Monday, December 30, 2013

WHAT TO DO WITH THE OLD ROBINSON CANO SHIRT...


It rained in the Northeast yesterday.  I cleaned out my closets and drawers and came across the old #22, Robinson Cano T-shirt that I think I probably bought in Modell's when he first became a "thing" in the Bronx. 

That's right, it wasn't #24, it was #22, before Cano changed his number for Roger Clemens.  Anyway, I was torn.  I didn't know if I should just chuck it in the trash, or save it.

So, I tweeted a picture of it to the BYB readers.  Luckily for me, I received some pretty good comments. Here are some. Check them out:








Clearly a mixed crowd when it comes to Robinson Cano.  Hey, bottom line, what's done is done and we can't look back.  We can only look forward and I can't wait to see my Yankees in 2014!

Thanks for the comments gang! Go Yanks!

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fasted growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017