Thursday, December 12, 2013

JOBA CHAMBERLAIN IS A DETROIT TIGER



Well, the day has finally come... Joba Chamberlain has signed a deal with the Tigers.  That story comes from Buster Olney of ESPN:

I always liked Joba Chamberlain and I am convinced that the Yankees toyed with the guy way too much.  Now, there are people out there that will say, "Well, as a young pitcher, you need to roll with the punches and deal with it. " To that I say, you do it.  You try and be a pitcher in the major leagues and stay there after being jerked around.  It ain't easy.

Anyway, I wish Joba well, I hope he has a better career now with a change of scenery.  You're a good dude with a string of bad luck, but now you have a clean slate in Detroit.

I may write a post about Joba's journey... we'll see.

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017