Wednesday, December 25, 2013

IT'S THE CHRISTMAS DROB... & LROB

Gotta love this "Christmas Yankee" picture brought to you by our friend Natalia.  This one is of David Robertson and little Luke Robertson... also known as LRob in BYB circles. That freaking kid is adorable... and I know adorable, I have a few cute kids myself.


We love David and Erin Robertson and appreciate their support of BYB very early on.


I guess it was about a year ago, they released their Christmas card on Twitter of Luke and I said then, the kid was cute.  I had to post it again because it's the holiday seasonand by far the greatest Christmas card ever.


Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the "Christmas Yankee" series, brought to you by Bleeding Yankee Blue and created by Natalia.  If you missed any of them, you can read them below:

IT'S THE CHRISTMAS JETER

IT'S THE CHRISTMAS GEHRIG

IT'S THE CHRISTMAS POSADA

IT'S THE CHRISTMAS MCCANN

IT'S THE CHRISTMAS SABATHIA

We'll have 1 more in the next day or so and that will conclude this season's "Christmas Yankees".  Thanks for reading and enjoying it. I hope your day is going great.

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017