Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I LIKE JONATHAN PAPELBON MORE NOW

That's right, I said it.


I am not a big fan of Jonathan Papelbon. That goes back to his Red Sox days and afterward with the Phillies. I did like that one time about a year ago he gave Mariano Rivera major props for all his efforts as beng the greatest closer ever when he said:

" I’ve told Mo, he’s the man of chase... I’m going to go after him. There’s no question.... I look at it like this: The guy is a freak... I know he’s a handsome looking guy and has those beautiful pearly whites, but he’s a freak." (Read WHY IS PAPELBON CALLING MARIANO NAMES?)

But now ladies and gentlemen, I like Papelbon more. Probably because he doesn't take himself too seriously. This is Papelbon and his wife in Ugly Christmas Sweater mode.


Good for him. Pass it on.

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fasted growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017