Sunday, September 22, 2013

GOD IS A MARIANO & METALLICA FAN!


Hopefully some real good video will soon come out with the full performance of Metallica performing Enter Sandman when Mariano Rivera walked out today.  I'm sure Lars Ulrich is locking it down like he did with Napster years ago.

Anyway, here are some video clips of the event we were able to find so far.  If anyone has better versions, please email me and I'll post it here in this post. Enjoy!




I can't believe Mo's retiring... this is crazy to me.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017