Thursday, September 5, 2013

AN IMPORTANT CAUSE: FREEDOM DAY USA


You know me. I love America, I love my family, I love the Yankees and I appreciate the troops that keep this country safe.  That's the basis for my life.  BYB readers subscribe to that... and hell, we get along great because of it.

One of my very close friends sent me something pretty damn spectacular and I wanted to bring it to your attention.  It has nothing to do with the New York Yankees.  The reality is, there are bigger things than our team sometimes... this is one of them, so pay attention... it's time to give back.

The site is called Freedom Day USA  and the cause is simple. "Businesses across the United States of America will show our appreciation to U.S. Military Forces by providing free goods and services.  We Salute our Men and Women in Uniform as they have given us the gift of Freedom, join us in giving them a FREEDOM DAY"  Freedom Day ladies and gentlemen is September 12, 2013.  

Freedom Day USA is the United States of America's largest THANK YOU Movement ever if you think about it. The idea is to provide FREE services, goods, products, etc... as a Thank You for the sacrifice, service and FREEDOM which these men and women have provided to us.

So, if you are a small business, and if you love our troops and want to thank them, on September 12th, make it a point to do so.  Small Businesses should click HERE and sign up. 

If you want to donate to Freedom Day USA, you can do that... click HERE.

Bleeding Yankee Blue started out as a tiny Yankee fan blog.  We have developed into a Yankee fan site that focuses on family, working hard, the Yankees and more.  We're all family here.  We all love our country and we all love helping each other out.  Take a moment, check out Freedom Day USA.  Help out... say thanks, support our troops!

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017