Saturday, August 24, 2013

RETURN OF "THE JETER"

Bryan Hoch of MLB.com says:
Oddly the first thing I thought of was Derek Jeter's shoulder injury back in 2003 in Toronto, read HERE. I don't know why, but I did. 


Almost like it's some type of symbolic move or something. Or... maybe I just think too much.


That being said, it appears very, very possible that the road that was so long for Derek Jeter this season may lead to Toronto where he will officially be back with the Yankees as they make their push to the playoffs.  God, I miss this guy in the lineup.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017