Thursday, August 22, 2013

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL


Derek Jeter had a pretty good day in his rehab game in Scranton today.  The Captain was 2 for 3.  He hit a double and a single. Not only that, according to Newsday HERE, Jeet was "playing shortstop and batting second tonight for Scranton/Wilkes-Barre in the first game of his latest rehab assignment."

Plus, according Donnie Collins, he'll be back tomorrow:
Hey, if I'm the Yankees, I'm keeping Jeet there for at least the weekend. I mean, the Yankees are winning, why rush it?

 

By the way, Jeter said of the injuries this season: "I think I've been pretty fortunate my entire career with injuries. I guess this was my turn. As much as I would've liked to have stayed healthy after the initial time, it just wasn't in the cards."

I love the Cap... I can't wait till he's back!

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017