Tuesday, August 27, 2013

AN UPDATE ON THE BABY BOMBERS

(In Photo: Ronnier Mustelier)
I got a chance to see the Baby Bombers visit the "Pawsox" here in Pawtucket 2 night ago! I also wanted to take the opportunity to bring you, the readers, an update on the farm club! Sorry no Derek Jeter sightings as I hoped for. But I did get to see a good ball game and some familiar faces. You heard the names, David Adams, Bobby Wilson and Ronnier Mustelier?



Scranton took an early lead scoring in the first. The Pawsox answered back in the bottom of the 1st with a run to tie it. Bobby Wilson crushes a 2 run shot in the top of the 2nd giving SWB the lead 3-1. Scranton scores a run in the top of the 3rd and 4th taking a 5-3 lead. Pawtucket ties it at 5 a piece on a two run double by Jonathan Diaz. Pawtucket's Brock Holt goes deep to right to take the lead 6-5. David Adams went 1-4, he had a single and a walk. Ronnier Mustellier and Bobby Wilson both went 2-4. Pawsox win it 6-5. But it was a gorgeous night for baseball, I got a 2013 Topps Yankees team card set. 


Don't ask why they sell that at a Red Sox affiliated park but they do. My son got an autograph from Brett Marshall and Chris Bootcheck, and my daughter was promoting BYB to her best friend who came along with us. 



I couldn't ask for a greater night at the ballpark with my family. At least the New York club pulled off a win earlier in the day. I just can't get enough of this sport or this team.




-- Rudy Laurens, BYB Writer
Facebook: House of Champions


 


The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017