Saturday, July 13, 2013

YOU WANT ENERGY? SIGN PEDRO CIRIACO


I've always appreciated Pedro Ciriaco.  When he was with the Boston Red Sox, I was jealous.  Every time he came up to the plate against us last year, he killed us.  He was energetic, lively, and talented... plus, it was clear he loved the game and respected it. 

In June, the Red Sox designated him for assignment and shortly after that, he was picked up by the San Diego Padres.  That, in turn gave him only 68 at bats and a .238 average with San Diego.  The news today is that the Padres have now designated him for assignment, read HERE.


Now if I'm the Yankees and I remember what he did to us with the Red Sox, I find a way to get this kid in pinstripes, be it temporarily or for longer. He can play shortstop and he's a pest on the basepaths as well.  In fact, I wrote about it in THE SPOILER from September.  I wrote "Pedro Ciriaco is one of the most talented underrated young athletes in baseball right now.... There is an energy in Pedro Ciriaco that I have not seen on my New York Yankees in weeks.  The Yankees continue to leave men on base, or can't hit them in and when I watch the Red Sox play, this Ciriacio kid is in every single play" 

Make the deal Yanks! Get him here and ignite a fire on the Yankees' asses... We need a run for the ages... let's do this.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017