Tuesday, July 2, 2013

BLUE JAYS DFA CHIEN-MING WANG


According to Gregor Chisolm of MLB.com, he tweeted simply that Chien-Ming Wang was designated for assignment. His Tweet is here:
 According to Blue Bird Banter, Wang "...leaves with a 7.18 ERA and a 1-1 record. Wang's first three starts, for the Jays, were pretty good. He had a 2.61 ERA after the three, but he was knocked out of his last 2 starts in the second inning... The Jays are hoping Wang accepts assignment to Buffalo....Todd Redmond is coming back to the Jays."

In my perfect world, I'd love for Wang to not accept Buffalo to become a free agent and for the Yanks to learn from their mistake and sign "Wanger" again.  I really want to see this guy pitch for the Yankees in the back end of the rotation this year.  I think old memories will push this kid to succeed.

Stay tuned...

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017