Tuesday, July 23, 2013

AN AROD REPORT, ESPN & PETE ROSE


This report comes from ESPN HERE, not from me. You already know where ESPN leans so take this with a grain of salt until we know for sure what is going on with Alex Rodriguez:

According to ESPN, "Sources, though, conceded that the suspension of Braun could be a precursor to a similar punishment for Rodriguez, who is currently on the disabled list with a strained quadriceps. “My understanding is he’s trying to make a deal,’’ a source said. “But I don’t think it’s going to happen [Monday]." 

We don't know what's going to happen to Alex. We don't know who the ESPN sources are and if they are legit.  I do know this... there is a lot of digging when it comes to Alex Rodriguez, just because of who he is and people want him gone. I also know that rumors are sometimes true, but we need to wait and see and I stress that.

Finally... I also know this... with all this stuff swirling about PEDs and fines and Bud Selig and Braun and etc... it makes you realize that Pete Rose didn't really destroy this great game of baseball the way PEDs has... has it?  That's my take...


Time for Pete to be placed on the Hall of Fame ballot for his ability to play the game better and harder than anyone... it's time Ladies & Gentlemen... bring back Charlie Hustle.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017