Friday, June 7, 2013

THE STUD

This is Jack Curry. You know him, you love him.  He is literally one of the best in the business.  I have followed he and Pete Caldera of the Bergen Record for a long time and it is my opinion that they give us the best stuff, the best nuggets out there.  But there is more to Jack that you don't know... or, maybe you do...

Have you ever heard of JCTV? It's Jack Curry Television and it's on YESNetwork.com, produced by our bud Joe Auriemma.  Different interviews, a different look and I promised the guys at YESNetwork.com that I'd give them a plug, plus, I always like helping out Curry.

Check it out. This the first episode with John Flaherty:




They also just did an episode with the Gaslight Anthem's drummer Benny Horowitz. Anyway, check it out, let Joe Auriemma (JoeAuriemmaYES) and Curry (@JackCurryYES) know you like it and let them know Bleeding Yankee Blue told you about it!

Good luck with JCTV!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017