Monday, June 10, 2013

KEVIN YOUKILIS, VIDAL NUNO & KATE UPTON


Just wanted to update you on some stuff going on in Yankeeland and on the Internet. Yup... Kate Upton needs to be addressed.

Kevin Youkilis: Youk has a stiff back. We've known that.  He was out a lot this year already and just literally came back. Now however he was scratched from the Yankee game verses King Felix on Sunday.  According to CBSSports.com, "'It’s nothing like it was before,' Youkilis said. 'Just needs a little rest.'

The infielder tweaked his back sliding into first base on a defensive play Saturday against the Seattle Mariners. Youkilis, who missed a month due to pain related to a bulging disc, was activated from the DL on May 31."
Read it all HERE. Do I expect him back? I do, but I'm not counting on him being too effective.  In fact, I'm losing my patience quickly. I want players that play, not Carl Pavano.

 Vidal Nuno: And speaking injury, the other day in an outing for the RailRiders, Nuno had tightness in his groin and was forced to leave.  According to the Star-Ledger HERE, "Vidal Nuno departed his Triple-A start due to tightness in his groin. Girardi expects Nuno to land on the RailRiders’ disabled list.

'Sometimes when you have a groin with a pitcher, you’ll DL him just to make sure,' Girardi said before Saturday’s game against the Mariners. 'I’m not sure which one it is. But either one is kind of dangerous.'" OK then. Can't wait to have him back though.


Kate Upton: And speaking of groin (I kid, I kid), Kate Upton. Apparently Kate Upton turned 21 today... that's all I got. Enjoy gentlemen.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017