Friday, May 24, 2013

GUESS WHO YOU WANT AT THIRD BASE RIGHT NOW?

Leave it to me to randomly run a... well, let's just call it a "BYB Flash Poll".  I simply asked the following question on Twitter yesterday.


I was curious. With David Adams hot as heck right now, with Kevin Youkilis, literally a "week away" from returning, read HERE, and Alex Rodriguez working his butt off to even be noticed, I needed to know. Here's what I concluded from the BYB Flash Poll.

10 people quickly responded that David Adams was their pick hands down.  They like his hitting, they are impressed and many of you just are happy that the kids are given an opportunity.

4 of you picked Kevin Youkilis. Good choice. Of course, when Youk is healthy, he's very effective and I actually like having him on the Yanks. I just wish he didn't disappear on the DL for so long. The good news is, with Youk out, we were forced to see Adams, which is great.  Timing is everything.

1 of you chose Alex Rodriguez.  Alex has been trying to get back, it's taken a while and while the guy's been training and getting himself ready, it's almost like "out of sight, out of mind"... it seems like the guys forgotten.


I even got a vote for Mike Pagliarulo. And sure, it was a joke, but hey, I loved Pags when I was younger.  He and Danny Pasqua were guys I really wanted to succeed in pinstripes, and you know what?

(In Photo: Mike Pagliarulo)
They had a good run, but those days are over and now we're left with either Adams, Youk or Alex.

Fun exercise... we'll try it again some time, how about it?

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017