Wednesday, May 1, 2013

CHIEN-MING WANG WANTS PINSTRIPED POWER AGAIN

 Quick note for all you Chien-Ming Wang fans out there. Focus Taiwan is reporting HERE the following:

"Deciding to stay in New York after his first opt-out date on April 30, Wang pitched the first game of the day's doubleheader with the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders against the Charlotte Knights.

He tossed 82 balls with 55 strikes, gave up six hits, walked one and struck out two. His earned-run average increased slightly to 0.95."


Now, in fairness, it's not every day that I read Focus Taiwan.  Mike Axisa of RAB had it from them first HERE.  I wonder how often he reads Focus Taiwan? I know one thing... I'm going to start reading Focus Taiwan when I need my Wang fix... that sounds awkward... sorry.

I just know we're going to see Wang this season... it's just a matter of when.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017