Sunday, April 14, 2013

SUPPORT DYNASTY SPORTS EMPIRE BECAUSE THEY SUPPORT BYB

I like to help people out and I like when they help us out as well.  I wanted to bring your attention to something.  The gang is called Dynasty Sports Empire Baseball.  Whenever we here at Bleeding Yankee Blue post something, the first re-tweet we get is usually from DSE.  They are supporters of us, they treat us with respect, and in turn, I wanted to let you guys know that they gave us a nice mention on their podcast last week when we released our exclusive interview with Ty Hensley, post-surgery.  Read BYB EXCLUSIVE: TY HENSLEY TALKS POST SURGERY. You can listen to their shoutout below.


And this post is our shout out to them. If you're on Twitter, they are at @DSE_Baseball. Like them, follow them and support them, they're good people.

Thanks guys!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017