Sunday, March 24, 2013

VERNON WELLS TO THE YANKEES IS INEVITABLE

 Update from Ken Rosenthal of Fox Sports HERE: The Yankees will pay less than $10 million over 2 years of the money owed to Wells.  Angels will pay $32 million of his $42 million contract.

This thing is moving quickly...

Here's a question... Why couldn't we just stick with Melky Mesa? Just asking.


I know you've read it all over the Internet, but it's worth me reporting it on BYB right now. The Yankees are close to a deal to acquire Vernon Wells, a 34 year old outfielder from the Los Angeles Angels. You heard me right.  Look, my opinion on this is simple. If the Yankees didn't sign Ben Francisco or Juan Rivera or Thomas Neal, I would understand this... but now, just 1 week before the 1st game of the 2013, I don't get it.  That being said... it's going to happen and soon.

Mark Feinsand of the New York Daily News tweets HERE that the deal "will get done."  I am dying to know who the hell the Yankees are going to give up.  Let's hope I'm not going to be heartbroken.

Jon Heyman of CBS Sports.com HERE, tweets that this all depends on a physical.

So, stay tuned... if and when a deal happens, we will report it here on BYB.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017