Friday, March 15, 2013

TEAM USA IS ELIMINATED FROM WBC

The World Baseball Classic has been great baseball.  Unfortunately for Team USA, it's over tonight as they lose to Puerto Rico 4-3, read HERE. Nelson Figueroa, above, pitched 6 strong innings for Puerto Rico. 

Look, I've rooted for USA and Italy in this thing, but the reality is, it's like free baseball for me and every team has talent.  It's just great to watch, the excitement is huge and I'll continue watching until it's all over. 

Tip your cap.  And for the record, for the fans not rooting for Team USA because of their heritage, I simply say... Go for it!  That's what the World Baseball Classic is.  It doesn't make you less of an American if you do... in the end, it just makes us all baseball fans.  This thing is supposed to be fun.  Let's keep it in that realm, OK?

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017