Wednesday, March 6, 2013

NEW LOWE: RANGERS WILL GET A PITCHER

Former Red Sock and former Yankee Derek Lowe signed a minor league deal with the Texas Rangers.  The full story is HERE.

Lowe was a good soldier while in New York in 2012, doing what he was told to do and pitching well.   In 17 games with the Yankees, he had a 3.04 ERA. Good luck to Lowe.  I remember when he first came to New York last August. I wrote IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT when Lowe was signed.  It was a mean post and I really didn't have much faith in Lowe.  I was wrong... I have no problem being wrong when I comes to my Yankees.

Good luck to Derek Lowe.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017