Wednesday, March 6, 2013

MY PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED... WE GOT BOOTCHECK!

It's official.  I've been waiting for this moment. I've been waiting for a career 6.54 ERA pitcher to make it to the Yankees... and now we have one in the form of a minor league deal. Chris Bootcheck.

Sure, I'm being harsh at Chris Bootcheck's expense and I mean no harm. This is me merely questioning what the Yankees are doing. The reality is, Bootcheck could be a good addition.  I just find it absolutely ridiculous that we appear to have problems with power hitting right now losing Mark Teixeira and Curtis Granderson to the DL, yet the Yankees have just signed right handed reliever Chris Bootcheck to a minor league deal.  You can read about it HERE.  Do you get it? I don't.

Sure, tell me that the Yankees have plenty of hitters and we'll be fine until Tex and Curtis come back and I'll tell you that we also have plenty of young pitchers who can do the same as Bootcheck.  Now look, nothing against Bootcheck, I hope he is lightening in a bottle and kicks ass... I just don't get it....that's all. 

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017