Friday, March 8, 2013

MORE MUSIC FROM DANTE BICHETTE JR & MASON WILLIAMS

If you read DANTE BICHETTE JR & MASON WILLIAMS HAVE EXTRA TALENT on Bleeding Yankee Blue last week, you know all about Navy 58! Follow  them on Twitter @Navy_58.  We featured 3 of their songs in our post, Ridin' High, which is one of my favorites, Whole Team and Gold.  Now I'm happy to introduce 2 more:

Here are Everytime and I Know.





Now.... I have one question.  When are the boys gonna to write one called Bleeding Yankee Blue?

Love these dudes. Both Dante Bichette Jr and Mason Williams have incredible potential on the baseball field as well as in the studio.  Please pass this around.  Retweet this post, Share it on Facebook. Do whatever you need to do!

Keep going guys! The fans are loving it.
 
Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and look for the hashtag #BYB. Also, join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017