Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I FREAKING LOVE THE POSADA FAMILY

Quick note, just because we here at Bleeding Yankee Blue have not really written too much about the World Baseball Classic... We will, we just have been gearing up for the Yanks lately. 

I wanted to share this great shot of Jorge and Laura Posada at the USA vs. Puerto Rico game, in progress right now.
Laura just Tweeted it HERE and because we're Team Posada here at BYB (read JORGE & LAURA POSADA: POWER COUPLE) and I know you'd want to see it, we figured we'd spread the wealth. 

Of course... I'm rooting for Team USA (Score updates HERE)... it may be the only thing me & the Posadas disagree on. No matter... it's baseball.

Have a good night all, may the best team win.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and look for the hashtag #BYB. Also, join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017