Saturday, March 16, 2013

BOESCH: "FEELS LIKE IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY!"

Joe Auriemma of the YES Network has an interview with Brennan Bosch about coming to the New York Yankees.  Don't forget, he was signed yesterday. Read BRENNAN BOESCH IS A YANKEE for info on that.

Anyway, here's that video interview with Boesch.  He had a lot of great things to say about coming over to the Yankees.  I think it will be a pretty nice fit. Enjoy this...


Kudos to Joe Auriemma. Good line of questioning and you got some good nuggets out of Brennan.

Also, not to be outdone, the New York Daily News and Mark Feinsand (HERE) has a great interview with Boesch as well. I like this quote the best, "I couldn't be in a better place to land after Detroit. What a great organization to be in for your second go-around... The organization (Yankees) speaks for itself, that's just the bottom line. I wasn't looking at depth charts or opportunity. When my agent (Scott Boras) told me they were interested, I said just get it done. And I'm here."

Looking forward to seeing this kid perform.  Good luck to Boesch.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017