Wednesday, February 20, 2013

YANKEES SPRING IN PICTURES: PART 7

Here are some more great shots from Yankees Spring Training.  I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am...

Curtis Granderson is stretching it out at George M. Steinbrenner Field.  He looks rested and ready to go.  You gotta love Grandy.  I am curious to see if Granderson gets moved to left field for Brett Gardner this season. We shall see.


This is a great shot of the Yankees bullpen in Tampa.  A wonderful site, especially for all us stuck in the cold and the snow. I welcome baseball right now, more than ever.

Hiroki Kuroda is throwing in a few as the Yanks casually stretch it out.  I am really impressed with this guy.  As you know, I doubted him last year and he proved me wrong.  I love when my Yankees prove me wrong.

Ichiro Suzuki runs in after drills.  So glad this guy's in pinstripes...

Here's our Captain doing some infield drills. He looks like he's a few weeks out to me.  No doubt he'll take his time as to not blow it for the team come Opening Day.  Looking forward to seeing the Cap back on the field.

If you like this Photo gallery, be sure to check out these as well...

PART 1 
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6




Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017