Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TONY SOPRANO'S NOT TOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

This has nothing to do with the Yankees.  This has nothing to do with baseball... kind of, unless of course you want to make an argument that Lenny Dykstra's son is that tiny thread that holds the whole thing together between why I wrote about this and baseball. Whatever. Truth be told, I have been wanting to use a Tony Soprano picture for months now... and now I found a use for one.  Meadow's having a baby!

According to People, Cutter Dykstra and Jamie Lynn Sigler are going to have a kid and Jamie "couldn't be more excited."  Read HERE. Good for them.  If I'm Cutter Dykstra, I'm waiting until his father Lenny does his time in the slammer for whatever bad investment stuff he was up to (HERE) and punch him in the neck for naming him after a pitch. Than I'd be excited too. 

What's the reason for all of this? I don't know.  But now at least Tony Soprano is connected to Bleeding Yankee Blue in some way now.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017