Monday, February 4, 2013

SO WHO'S ON THE RADAR IF CASHMAN ISN'T DONE?

Well, Brian Cashman has spoken again.  Apparently the signings of Juan Rivera and Matt Diaz to fill that right handed outfielder role is not the true plan for Cashman.  Wow... OK, so there is still another opportunity for Giancarlo Stanton you're saying? I'm kidding...

So, when Brian Cashman was on Sirius XM with Jim Bowden and Jim Duquette, he told them that the Yankees are still looking for that right handed outfield bat. Read Bowden's Tweet below:

I'm so confused.  Look, I have tried my hardest to figure out what the Yankees were doing... and I can't.  We've already signed and then DFA'ed Russ Canzler, read HERE.  We signed Matt Diaz, and then last week we signed Juan Rivera for alittle reunion.

In other words, I have been under the impression that the Yankees were all about picking up spare parts this offseason so they stay under that $189 million mark.  Fine.  Now... now Cashman is telling us that wasn't it?  OK...

He better Wow me... what about you?

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017