Tuesday, February 12, 2013

IT'S "NEWS" WHEN YANKEES SHAVE

Not sure why this story was on Yankees.com, but the reality is, we all know and love our Yankees because of the clean cut image they present.  Bryan Hoch has a headline titled "Clean-shaven Aardsma looks to win bullpen job."  Sure, I was curious, I love David Aardsma, I always have and we've written about him here on BYB alot.  We call him "The Animal." Read AARDSMA THE ANIMAL & JOBA THE HUTT for guidance on that.


Anyway, here are some great quotes from my man David Aardsma on his facial hair:

"It was a sad day... You have it all off season, and I'd been used to having it for such a long time. It was a sad shave this morning."

That's not the best part though. The best part is Aardsma is going to be locked and loaded this season, ready to go and hopefully he is successful this season after being out recovering from Tommy John Surgery.

Hoch writes (full piece HERE) that Aardsma: "... hopes to be an impact arm for manager Joe Girardi when 2013 begins.

'I've been throwing full [bullpen sessions],' Aardsma said. 'I was [under] no restrictions at the end of last year, so I'm excited about it. I'm ready to have a real Spring Training for once.'

The 31-year-old Aardsma said that he has been working out five to six days per week and has already thrown four full bullpen sessions, along with a handful of flat ground sessions."


If you not pulling for Aardsma you're nuts. This guys got great stuff and will definitely be a secret weapon if he can stay productive and healthy this Spring.

Go Yanks!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017