Sunday, February 10, 2013

DAMN, THIS LOOKS WEIRD

This is an illustration background that is currently on the Cleveland Indians home page.  The full page is HERE. Now, granted, we all need to move on and I get that, but Nick Swisher was a staple at Yankee Stadium since 2009, so the idea of seeing him as a staple for the Cleveland Indians before a pitch is even thrown is wild to me.  Plus, you have Terry Francona there as well, a manager I always liked and respected, even when he was with the Sox.

Just thought I'd bring it to you... the times they are a changin'.



Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017