Thursday, January 24, 2013

JOBA & YOUKILIS EXCHANGE TEXTS: PART II

Joba: Youk my man! Where are you?

Youkilis: Come on bro. The media is all over my ass because I didn't "call you". Get over it.

Joba: DUDE! I don't care, that's the New York Media for you.

Youkilis: You know, the more I think about it, I should have went to Tito and played for the Indians.  They're not good, but at least they sign good free agents!

Joba: Bitter bro. chill


Youkilis: And you better not show up at pitchers and catchers! I'll be waiting in the clubhouse and pop you in the neck!

Joba: Psycho.

Youkilis: Im actually kidding, truth be told, I was going to call you tomorrow. I've just been running around trying to get a place in the suburbs of NYC, MO FO!!!

Joba: I knew it. Just so you know, I ain't afraid of you.

Youkilis: Yeah right

Joba: Dude, Pedroia told me you slap like a chick. I know I'll have no problem popping you in the lip


Youkilis: Wait, what did that twerp Dustin say?

Joba: He said you fight like a 5 year old. grow a set, bitch

Youkilis: No one talks to me like that! You're going DOWN CHAMBERLAIN!

Joba: what are you gonna do, scratch me with your nails?

Youkilis: Are you serious??

Joba: Im messing with you bro. Need to keep the fake fued going in NYC MO FO!

Youkilis: you freaking got me! OK, we'll play it off.

Joba: OK

Youkilis: DOn't tell anyone we texted.  Later Bitch

Joba: Go F Yourself

Youkilis: Right! Later

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017