Sunday, January 13, 2013

COULD "THE BEARD" GO TO THE METS?

I'm not a Mets hater. That being said, I'm a Yankee fan true and true and will rarely root for the Mets.  I just read this nugget from Bob Nightengale of USA today and I'm not sure what to make of it.  Could it be true? Could Brian Wilson actually go to the New York Mets? Ugh.  I hate that idea.  Nightengale's Tweet is HERE.

Look I've always liked Brian Wilson, before the beard and all that crap.  He's a decent pitcher.  The beard thing I jumped on and I dig it.  It's a gimmick, it's fun and much like Sal Fasano's mustache, I can get on board with it. 

I personally would love to see Brian Wilson set up Mariano Rivera in Yankee Stadium, beardless of course, but I just don't see that ever happening... read I'D LOVE TO SEE THE BEARD IN THE BRONX for my opinions on that.

Anyway, we'll keep you posted on this Mets/Beard thing.  I am very interested in see where Wilson ends up.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017