Sunday, December 23, 2012

THE BRILLIANCE OF "WHO'S ON FIRST?" YEARS LATER


I have always been a fan of the old Abbott & Costello routine of "Who's on First?" I actually posted a piece about it HERE back on September 12, 2011.  I have always considered the routine to be brilliant comedy and I became even equally impressed when I say Jimmy Fallon, Billy Crystal and Jerry Seinfeld do it in this great skit that I found on the web today and wanted to bring it to your attention, check it out.


Nice right?

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017