Wednesday, December 26, 2012

MATT DIAZ TO SIGN WITH THE YANKEES

1 day after Christmas, the Yankees made a move... probably out of desperation, I kid, I kid. The Yankees signed 34 year old outfielder Matt Diaz.  This deal is a minor league deal and it comes from Mark Feinsand of the New York Daily News, read HERE.

Last season Diaz hit .222 in 108 at bats from the Atlanta Braves.

Not too exciting, but it is something in Yankeeland.  Merry Christmas... I guess.

If anything else comes down the pike, we'll bring it to you here at Bleeding Yankee Blue. Why? Because we like you... that's why.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017