Sunday, December 9, 2012

IF THE INDIANS SIGN MARK REYNOLDS, WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR YOUK?

Jon Heyman of CBS Sports.com says the Indians are close to locking up Mark Reynolds, read that Tweet HERE. I have no idea where they are in the negotiations but you have to wonder if you're a Yankee fan or Youkilis fan or whatever... What does it mean for Kevin Youkilis? Has Youkilis already made up his mind and chose the Yankees? Will the Indians bring in both Reynolds AND Youk? Is everyone just looking for any piece of Youkilis news they can find? Am I speculating? The answer to the final question is Yes... but I am curious what happens next... stay tuned.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017