Friday, December 7, 2012

ANDRUW JONES TO PLAY IN JAPAN & IN OTHER NEWS...

...I like Japanese cuisine.  Yes, it's true, the report right now is Andruw Jones has signed a deal to play baseball in Japan with the Rakuten Golden Eagles.  It's a one year deal worth about $3.6 million.  That comes from Hardball Talk HERE, who got the report from Nikkonsports.com HERE. I don't read japanese, I'm taking Craig Calcaterra's word for it. 

So what does this mean? More movement in Yankeeland going away from the club, and nothing coming into the club. Wow, what a crappy week for New York Yankee baseball. Remember when the Winter Meetings used to be fun?  I mean, where the hell is Raul Ibanez? Where is Ichiro Suzuki? Kevin Youkilis?  Who knows...

I'm hungry... I'm going out to get hibachi... congrats to Andruw Jones.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017