Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A SHOUTOUT DESERVES A SHOUTOUT!

It’s always great when someone recognizes your work. When you do something that you like to do (and in this case, I mean me writing for BYB), and someone else notices and shares a post you've done, you feel pretty great. What am I talking about? Well, the other day I wrote a post titled WANNA REPLACE RUSSELL MARTIN? TRADE FOR CARLOS SANTANA. What then next was something you strive for in this industry...recognition. Another fantastic Yankee blog, “An A-Blog for A-Rod” gave me and my post a shoutout! Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Though I haven’t been here at BYB the entire way, our blog has grown from a very small blog with just Casey by himself to somewhat of a force in the Yankee blogosphere and our tight knit family continues to crank out material full of opinion, news and humor.  Sure, there are dozens and dozens of Yankee blogs all over the Internet, spreading the news and opinion...but I write for BYB, and I couldn't be happier. At the end of the day, when someone notices my work and passes it on to everyone to another audience, well, let's just say I feel grateful. Thanks again!




--Jesse Schindler, BYB Lead Staff Writer
Follow me on Twitter @SchindlerJesse


Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017